What does this qualification cover?
So how do you master Latte Art skills? Let’s take a look at the course designed for you to bring your a-game on with Latte Art!
- The art of steaming milk to perfection
- How to stretch and roll milk to achieve the perfect smooth glossy micro foam with no air bubbles
- How to maintain consistent milk temperature
- Get a better understanding of the different styles of milk jugs and which ones work best for certain creations
- Learn how to split milk to achieve the correct foam ratio for pouring
- Learn free pour and etching techniques
- Get detailed instruction behind the techniques necessary to create three patterns
- How to develop consistency in each pour to create
- Ringed Heart
- Slowzetta aka Organic Flower
- Bear and many more
Because the class sizes are kept small there will be plenty of time for you to practice Latte Art skills hands-on so you can showcase your creations straight away.
- Professional Barista Course
This course is technically challenging and builds on the technical knowledge gained during the Professional Barista Course. You need to have a good understanding and practical experience in texturing milk and pulling a great espresso shot before commencing this course.
If you are unsure whether you are ready to take this course, please get in touch with our Student service department using the details on the contact us page and we will help you decide if the course is right for you.